Abbeycare Scotland - Recovery Practitioner - Sessional
Location – Erskine, Scotland
Salary – Competitive
Knowledge Abilities & Skills:
1. Knowledge of basic: English, arithmetic and IT skills.
2. Knowledge of good and safe housekeeping procedures.
3. Knowledge of the principles of recovery and challenges faced by those seeking recovery.
4. Knowledge of the Abbeycare approach to recovery promoting abstinence utilising the 12 step and CBT models.
5. Knowledge of basic physical, emotional, mental and spiritual difficulties common to assisting recovery from substance misuse.
6. Knowledge of the Care Inspectorate National Care Standards and the Scottish Social Services Council Codes of Practice.
Preferred Qualifications :
NVQ / SVQ 3 in Health & Social Care
A specialist qualification in Counselling
A specialist qualification in addiction
Early shift, back shift, 5 out of 7 days, every 2nd weekend off.
Writer - Addiction Recovery
Location – Remote (US, UK, Canada)
Salary – £12.50 GBP per hour, 40 hrs per week
We are seeking experienced content writers with experience in the Addiction Recovery niche to join our team and produce engaging, original copy.
Please only apply if you have either direct experience in the addiction niche, or if you have a medical qualification that would help you understand this niche (Addiction nurse, Mental Health, Counsellor etc)
While this is a remote role, we are hiring only writers in the US, UK, or Canada with perfect English.
***Please do not apply if you are located outside these areas, thank you.
- Experience in addiction recovery niche
- Qualification in counselling/psychology/nursing/mental health nursing (Paperwork will be required)
- Perfect English
How To Apply – Freelance Writer - Addiction Recovery
To apply, please complete your details here:
Abbeycare Gloucester – Staff Nurse
Location – Minsterworth, Gloucestershire
Starting salary – up to £36,000 DOE
You will be responsible for the assessment of the care needs of patients and the development, implementation, and evaluation of care plans under the direction of the Clinical Lead, thereby ensuring that a high standard of care is delivered to clients through detoxification and rehabilitation from substance use.
Abbeycare Gloucester vision is to help changing lives and raising the standard in a comprehensive treatment model and providing an exceptional service experience for our clients.