Drug & Alcohol Rehab Bristol
If you’re addicted to alcohol or drugs in Bristol and you are struggling, you are not alone.
Our alcohol and drug rehab centre near Bristol will provide you the support you need. We know you are feeling unsure about how to proceed right now.
You don’t know where this road is road is going and how you’re going to traverse it. Recovery is not easy, but we are here to help.
Right now, what you want is a safe and quiet place to heal. We can help.
Right now, what you need is expertise, methods that work, and scientifically-proven techniques. We have top-tier experts working with us.
Right now, what you need is an opportunity to dive deep. We believe that healing takes place from the inside, and the best way to do that is through the inner work required, for long-term addiction recovery.
Bristol Rehab Options With Abbeycare
There are two options when you make us your rehab Bristol treatment partner.
- If you choose residential rehab care, you will be staying the centre for a period of 7-28 days or longer.
- If you want to opt for alcohol home detox, we will work together to assess if it’s the right option for you.
We value safety in all our procedures. When it comes to detox or residential rehab, we want to make sure we are giving you the treatment choice.
We want to make sure you have the best environment to recuperate, and recover.
Our admissions team will give personalised advice. Please ring direct on 01603 513 091.
Abbeycare Are Not A Rehab Referral Service
When you place a call, you are instantly connected to our admissions team. You only need to tell your concerns once.
We understand that picking up that phone is already an act of courage. We will do our best to assist your call so you can move forward to the next step.
What Happens When You Call For Rehab
We’ll have a chat about your options for treatment after the assessment call. If you decide to choose residential care, we will take you through a short questionnaire. And within 24 to 48 hours you’ll be admitted to the clinic.
Upon admission you’ll get settled in your room and then you will have initial consultation with our medical team. Supervised detox follows.
During detox, we will be there for you at all times. We know this is one of the hardest parts of any detox program.
When you are feeling much better, we’ll help you work your way around individualised therapy sessions, group sessions and any additional actions you would like to take.
After your stay, we will connect you with local mutual-support groups. Aftercare is important because the choices you make after treatment should support your new lifestyle.
How Does Bristol Rehab Work?
We believe in a structured treatment approach in Abbeycare.
In our centre near Bristol we offer full-time residential treatment.
First, there is medically assisted detox. Then, you will have qualified psychosocial intervention, holistic therapy, one-on-one psychotherapy and group therapy sessions.
After rehab, we will strategise and plan how to enjoy your life sober.
Why Abbeycare Rehab?
- We have a proven track record
- We will personally assign a member of our rehab team to you
- Our rehab programme is tailored to your unique needs, it is personalised
- Detox is professionally supervised
- Our rehab staff are on call, seven days a week, 24 hours a day.
- We offer a full structured residential rehab program
- Therapy options include Cognitive Behavioural Therapy and Holistic Therapy, 12 step treatment, and one-to-one keywork sessions
- CQC approved rehab treatment
- We will support you after rehab with aftercare options and planning
- We work with clients every day from Bristol & surrounding area.
Bristol Rehab FAQs
- How long will I stay in rehab?
It depends on your needs and the initial assessment. The standard stay is 28 days, however detox is available from 7 days+.
- Can I bring my smartphone to rehab treatment?
Yes, you can. We operate a “common sense” policy in Abbeycare re usage of devices. This means, if your device usage is interrupting your progress in the program, we may ask you to hand it in.
However, in normal everyday use, your are free to ring family, friends, etc, as desired, outside normal program hours.
- How much does rehab treatment cost?
Our payment options are personalised, and depend on your needs and duration of stay. Please do contact us and we will be happy to chat through the options.
- Am I allowed visitors in rehab?
Yes. Visits are normally once a week, and normally fall on the weekends. We’ll help yiou understand the current schedule during our initial call.
Rehab Serving Bristol & Surrounding Areas, including:
|Redcliffe||St. Philip’s Marsh||Redland|
|Totterdown||Upper Easton||Spike Island|