Drug & Alcohol Rehab Bristol
If you’re suffering from drug or alcohol addiction in Bristol and you are struggling, you are not alone.
Our alcohol and drug rehab centre near Bristol will provide you the support you need. We know you are feeling unsure about how to proceed right now.
The road of alcohol and drug use is slippery. Recovery is not easy, but we are here to help.
Right now, what you want is a safe and quiet place to heal. We can help.
Right now, what you need is expertise, methods that work, and scientifically-proven techniques. We have top-tier experts working with us.
Right now, what you need is an opportunity to dive deep. We believe that healing takes place from the inside, and the best way to do that is through the inner work required, for long-term addiction recovery.
Bristol Rehab Treatment Options With Abbeycare
There are two options when you make us your rehab Bristol treatment partner.
- If you choose residential rehab care, you will be staying the centre for a period of 7-28 days or longer.
- If you want to opt for alcohol home detox, we will work together to assess if it’s the right option for you.
We value safety in all our procedures. When it comes to drug or alcohol rehab, we want to make sure we are giving you the treatment choice.
We want to make sure you have the best environment to recuperate, and recover.
Our admissions team will give personalised advice. Please ring direct on 01603 513 091.
Abbeycare Are Not A Rehab Referral Service
When you call us, you are instantly connected to our admissions team. You only need to tell your concerns once.
We understand that picking up that phone is already an act of courage. We will do our best to assist your call so you can move forward to the next step.
What Happens When You Call For Rehab
When you call for rehab in Bristol we’ll have a chat about your options for drug and alcohol treatment. If you decide to choose residential care, we will take you through a short questionnaire. And within 24 to 48 hours you’ll be admitted to the clinic.
Upon admission you’ll get settled in your room and then you will have initial consultation with our medical team. Supervised detox follows.
During detox, we will be there for you at all times. We know this is one of the hardest parts of any detox program.
When you are feeling much better, we’ll help you work your way around individualised therapy sessions, group sessions and any additional actions you would like to take.
After your stay at the treatment centre, we will connect you with local mutual-support groups. Aftercare is important because the choices you make after treatment should support your new lifestyle.
How Does Bristol Rehab Work?
Abbeycare believe in a structured treatment approach to recovery from alcohol or drug addiction.
In our rehab centre near Bristol we offer full-time residential treatment.
First, there is medically assisted detox. Then, you will have qualified psychosocial intervention, holistic therapy, one-on-one psychotherapy and group therapy sessions. You’ll learn the patterns of addiction unique to you, and the coping skills you’ll need to get better, from our addiction professionals.
After the rehab programme, we will strategise and plan how to enjoy your life sober.
Why Abbeycare Rehab?
- We have a proven track record
- We will personally assign a member of our rehab team to you
- Our rehab programme is tailored to your unique needs, it is personalised
- Medical detox is personalised to you
- Our rehab staff are on call, seven days a week, 24 hours a day.
- We offer a full structured residential rehab recovery programme
- Therapy options include Cognitive Behavioural Therapy group therapy and Holistic Therapy, 12 step treatment, and one-to-one keywork or counselling sessions
- CQC approved rehab treatment
- Long term addiction recovery support with aftercare options and planning
- We work with clients every day from Bristol & surrounding area.
Bristol Rehab FAQs
- I’m worried I don’t deserve help.
Drug and alcohol addiction does not choose individuals based on perceived worthiness. Events in life happen, and we do our best to cope with them. Addiction affects millions worldwide, from all walks of life. Struggling to cope with life’s events does not make you, or anyone, less deserving of help.
- I have co-occurring mental health issues, like depression, anxiety, or complex mental health issues such as bipolar disorder, schizophrenia, or personality disorder – can I still access a treatment programme?
Emotional issues such as stress, anxiety, and depression go hand in hand with drugs or alcohol misuse. Most of our clients are suffering with these co-existing issues as part of the pattern of addiction in their lives. For more complex psychological complaints, our addiction specialists complete an individualised assessment, during our first call together, to check we are the most appropriate rehab centre for you. Subject to approval from our medical team, we can then factor in these elements to your treatment plan. Call us today to get personalised advice, for your unique situation.
- I’ve tried support groups like AA or NA before, and they didn’t work, why would an addiction treatment programme be any different?
Many of our clients in active alcohol or drug addiction have come from a background of extensive membership of support groups, but have been missing one or more crucial elements of the psychological pattern of addiction, unique to them personally. Getting the right support in an inpatient programme, secluded from addiction triggers and with personalised attention, is much more likely to help you identify and overcome these issues, than a mutual aid session.
- What treatment options are available?
Generally, alcohol or drug abuse treatment can be tackled via inpatient or outpatient programmes. Abbeycare offer primarily residential treatment options, at our dedicated UK rehab facilities. From experience, we’ve found the recovery programme has better long term outcomes in a rehab facility with access to all treatment elements under one roof, away from addiction triggers in daily life. In a supervised setting, withdrawal symptoms can be dealt with on an individualised basis, our addiction counsellors can assist in identifying and overcoming addiction patterns, and family members can also become involved in our structured aftercare programme for both client and loved ones.
- How To Choose The Right Addiction Treatment Programme?
There are multiple Bristol addiction rehab centres and treatment services to choose from. How do you know which one is right for you?
The following questions will help you decide if the service meets your needs:
– Can the medical team deal efficiently with any withdrawal symptoms you may experience?
– Does the centre have a long term approach to addiction recovery, not just detox?
– Do they offer comprehensive inpatient programmes, personalised to individual needs?
– Will you have an addiction specialist member of staff, dedicated to your care plan and progess?
– Do they have positive inspection reports, from independent regulators?
– Are you speaking with the addiction treatment centre directly, or just a referral service?
– Does the centre specialise in drug and alcohol treatment, or are they a more general service?
– Do they offer extended support with aftercare planning and/or family therapy included?
– Do their therapists specialise in addiction treatment?
– If admitting for alcohol rehab, do the rehab centre staff have experience of dealing with the possibility of seizure?
– If admitting for substance abuse, do the team have experience in assisting with detox for your specific substance combination?
– If admitting for both drug and alcohol addiction, does the rehab centre clinic team have expoerience of delaing with multi substance detox requirements?
– Does the recovery process include suppport for family members or loved ones?
- How long will I stay in rehab?
This will depend on multiple factors regarding your addiction such as duration of alcohol or substance abuse, frequency, recency, past treatment, your needs, and our initial assessment with you. The standard stay is 28 days, however detox is available from 7 days+.
- Can I bring my smartphone to rehab treatment?
Yes, you can. We operate a “common sense” policy in Abbeycare re usage of devices. This means, if your device usage is interrupting your progress in the program, we may ask you to hand it in.
However, in normal everyday use, your are free to ring family, friends, etc, as desired, outside normal program hours.
- How much does rehab treatment cost?
Our payment options are personalised, and depend on your needs and duration of stay. Please do contact us and we will be happy to chat through the options.
- Am I allowed visitors in rehab?
Yes. Visits are normally once a week, and normally fall on the weekends. We’ll help yiou understand the current schedule during our initial call.
Rehab Serving Bristol & Surrounding Areas, including:
|Redcliffe||St. Philip’s Marsh||Redland|
|Totterdown||Upper Easton||Spike Island|
How To Book Rehab
If you or a loved one are struggling with alcohol or drug addiction, we can help. The first step to book addiction rehab treatment near Bristol, is to call our admissions team direct on 01603 513 091, or request a callback, at a convenient time.
Other Locations Nearby: