Rehab Bristol for Drug Addiction
If you’re suffering from drug or alcohol addiction in Bristol and you are struggling, you are not alone. Our drug and alcohol rehab centre near Bristol will provide you with the support you need.
We know you are feeling unsure about how to proceed right now. The road to alcohol and drug use is slippery. Recovery and addiction treatment is not easy, but we are here to help. Right now, what you want is a safe and quiet place to heal. Our drug and alcohol rehab can help!
What you need is expertise, methods that work, and scientifically proven addiction treatment techniques. We have top-tier experts working with us. Right now, what you need is an opportunity to dive deep. We believe that healing takes place from the inside, and the best way to do that is through the inner work required for long-term addiction recovery.
Rehab Treatment Options With Abbeycare
There are two options when you make us your drug and alcohol rehab in Bristol treatment partner. We can arrange for residential care (patient rehab) or help you do a home detox. If you choose residential rehab care, you will be staying at the centre for 7-28 days or longer. If you want to opt for alcohol home detox, we will work together to assess if it’s the right option for you.
We value safety in all our addiction treatment procedures. When it comes to drug or alcohol rehab, we want to make sure we give you the treatment choice. We want to make sure you have the best environment to recuperate and recover. Our admissions team will give personalised advice. Please ring directly on 01603 513 091.
Abbeycare Are Not A Rehab Referral Service
When you call us, you are instantly connected to our admissions team. You only need to tell your concerns once. We understand that picking up that phone is already an act of courage. We will do our best to assist your call so you can move forward to the next step.
What Happens When You Call For Rehab
When you call for drug and alcohol rehab in Bristol, we’ll have a chat about your options for drug and alcohol treatment. If you decide to choose residential care, we will take you through a short questionnaire. And within 24 to 48 hours, you’ll be admitted to the clinic. Upon admission, you’ll get settled in your room, and then you will have an initial consultation with our medical team. Supervised detox follows.
During detox, we will be there for you at all times. We know this is one of the most complex parts of any detox programme. When you are feeling much better, we’ll help you work your way around individualised therapy sessions, group sessions and any additional actions you would like to take. After your stay at the addiction treatment centre, we will connect you with local mutual-support groups. Aftercare is important because the choices you make after treatment should support your new lifestyle.
How Does Bristol Rehab Work?
Abbeycare believes in a structured addiction treatment approach to recovery from alcohol addiction. In our rehab centre near Bristol, we offer full-time residential treatment. First, there is medically assisted detox. Then, you will have qualified psychosocial intervention, holistic therapy, one-on-one psychotherapy and group therapy sessions.
You’ll learn the patterns of addiction unique to you and the coping skills you’ll need to get better from our addiction professionals. After the rehab programme, we will strategise and plan how to enjoy your life sober and manage withdrawal symptoms.
Why Abbeycare Drug and Alcohol Rehab?
- We have a proven track record.
- We will personally assign a member of our alcohol rehab bristol team to you
- Our rehab programme is tailored to your unique needs, and it is personalised
- Medical detox is personalised to you
- Our rehab staff are on call, seven days a week, 24 hours a day.
- We offer a complete structured residential rehab recovery programme
- Therapy options include Cognitive Behavioural Therapy group therapy and Holistic Therapy, 12 step treatment, and one-to-one keyworkers’ or counselling sessions
- CQC approved rehab treatment
- Long term addiction recovery support with aftercare options and planning
- We work with clients every day from Bristol & the surrounding area.
Bristol Rehab FAQs
1. I’m worried I don’t deserve help.
Drug and alcohol addiction does not choose individuals based on perceived worthiness. Events in life happen, and we do our best to cope with them. Addiction affects millions worldwide, from all walks of life. Struggling to cope with life’s events does not make you, or anyone, less deserving of help.
2. I have co-occurring mental health issues, like depression, anxiety, or complex mental health issues such as bipolar disorder, schizophrenia, or personality disorder – can I still access a treatment programme?
Emotional issues such as stress, anxiety, and depression go hand in hand with drugs or alcohol misuse. Most of our clients are suffering from these co-existing issues as part of the pattern of addiction. For more complex psychological complaints, our addiction specialists complete an individualised assessment during our first call together to check we are the most appropriate rehab centre for you. Subject to approval from our rehab in bristol medical team, we can then factor these elements into your treatment plan. Call us today to get personalised advice for your unique situation.
3. I’ve tried support groups like AA or NA before, and they didn’t work. Why would an addiction treatment programme be any different?
Many of our clients in active alcohol addiction have come from a background of extensive membership of support groups. Still, they have been missing one or more crucial elements of the psychological pattern of addiction, unique to them personally. Getting the proper support in an inpatient programme, secluded from addiction triggers and personalised attention, is more likely to help you identify and overcome these issues than a mutual aid session.
4. What treatment options are available?
Generally, alcohol or drug abuse treatment is manageable through inpatient or outpatient programmes. Abbeycare offers primarily residential treatment options at our dedicated UK rehab facilities. From experience, we’ve found the recovery programme has better long term outcomes in a rehab facility with access to all treatment elements under one roof, away from addiction triggers in daily life. In a supervised setting, withdrawal symptoms can be dealt with on an individualised basis. Our addiction counsellors can assist in identifying and overcoming addiction patterns, and family members can also become involved in our structured treatment programme for both client and loved ones.
5. How To Choose The Right Addiction Treatment Programme?
There are multiple Bristol addiction rehab centres and treatment services to choose from. How do you know which one is right for you? The following questions will help you decide if the alcohol rehab that meets your needs:
- Can the medical team deal efficiently with any withdrawal symptoms you may experience?
- Does the centre have a long term approach to addiction recovery, not just detox?
- Do they offer comprehensive inpatient programmes, personalised to individual needs?
- Will you have an addiction specialist member of staff dedicated to your care plan and progress?
- Do they have positive inspection reports from independent regulators.
- Are you speaking with the drug and alcohol misuse treatment centre directly or just a referral service?
- Does the centre specialise in drug and alcohol treatment, or are they a more general service?
- Do they offer extended support with aftercare planning and addiction therapy included to combant mental health problems?
- Do their therapists specialise in addiction treatment?
- If admitted for alcohol rehab, do the rehab centre staff have experience dealing with the possibility of seizure?
- If admitting to substance abuse, do the team have experience assisting with detox for your specific substance combination?
- If admitting for both drug and alcohol addiction, does the rehab centre clinic team have experience dealing with multi substance detox requirements?
- Does the recovery process include support for family members or loved ones?
6. How long will I stay in rehab in bristol?
This will depend on multiple factors regarding your addiction, such as duration of alcohol or substance abuse, frequency, recency, past Bristol addiction treatment, your needs, and our initial assessment with you. The standard stay is 28 days. However, detox and alcohol rehab is available from 7 days+.
7. Can I bring my smartphone to rehab treatment?
Yes, you can. We operate a “common sense” policy in Abbeycare re-usage of devices. This means, if your device usage is interrupting your progress in the program, we may ask you to hand it in. However, you are free to ring family, friends, etc., as desired, in regular everyday use outside normal program hours.
8. How much does drug addiction treatment cost?
Our payment options are personalised and depend on your needs and duration of stay. Please do contact us, and we will be happy to chat through the drug rehab options.
9. Am I allowed visitors in rehab?
Yes. Visits are usually once a week and typically fall on the weekends. We’ll help you understand the current schedule during our initial call.
Rehab Serving Bristol & Surrounding Areas, including:
|Redcliffe||St. Philip’s Marsh||Redland|
|Totterdown||Upper Easton||Spike Island|
How To Book Rehab
If you or a loved one are struggling with alcohol or drug addiction, we can help. The first step to book addiction rehab treatment near Bristol is to call our admissions team direct on 01603 513 091, or request a callback, at a convenient time.