Here is some very important points to consider when choosing the right alcohol rehab clinic:
- Is the rehab registered and regulated?
- What is the staff to client ratio?
- What is the maximum occupancy of the residential rehab? This can influence the level of person centred attention you will receive.
- Does the rehab offer detox and treatment?
- Is the service registered as a housing support or care home service? Housing support services are not able to provide the same level of care as a care home service in terms of detox and rehab services. Care home services such as ours provide medical assessments on admission and monitoring during treatment. This is particularly important due to the level of risk associated with alcohol detox (seizures, liver disease).