LSD is a powerful hallucinogenic drug which means that users are likely to experience a distorted view of objects and reality, which could include seeing and hearing things that are not actually there (hallucinations). Time and Movement can either slow down or speed up and colours, sounds and objects can become distorted. This is often referred to as a “trip”.
A “bad Trip” can make you feel agitated and confused and can be affected by the mood you are already in.
LSD is sold on the street as tablets, capsules or gelatine squares. It is sometimes added to absorbent paper which is decorated with colourful designs or cartoon characters
Negative Side Effects of LSD
- Loss of appetite
- Significant change in body temperature
- Significant change in blood pressure
Why Choose Abbeycare
- Medically supervised detox
- 12-step model programme
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Holistic and alternative treatments
- Individually tailored recovery care plans
- Attractive fees and payment options