The crystal form of methamphetamine, sometimes called Crystal Meth or Ice is an extremely powerful and addictive substance. Like crack cocaine, it is smoked and gives the user an intense high followed by an extremely severe comedown. The high can last from anything between four and twelve hours when you are not in control.
Methamphetamine is a Class A drug so it is illegal to be in possession of it, whether it is for your own use or not. Possession of methamphetamine can result in a prison sentence of up to seven years.
Risks of Crystal Meth Abuse
- Severe Psychosis
- Potential brain damage
- Sexually transmitted infections due to lowered inhibitions
- Anxiety and panic
- Increased heart rate and blood pressure
Why Choose Abbeycare
- Medically supervised detox
- 12-step model programme
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Holistic and alternative treatments
- Individually tailored recovery care plans
- Attractive fees and payment options