Less than an hour’s travel from north London, Abbeycare Newmarket is ideally placed for people to overcome alcohol and drug problems. With specialist staff, facilities and therapy, there is no better addiction rehab in England.
Alcohol & Drug Rehab in England
At Abbeycare, the aim of our service is to provide a safe, calm and confidential environment while people get to grips with the problem of alcohol or drug addiction. We help people get free from addiction with the appropriate care and support for their situation. Individuals are able to work with our professional staff to identify the changes they must make to maintain long term sobriety.
- A modern, custom-built addiction rehabilitation facility
- Set in beautiful countryside just outside Newmarket
- Accommodation consists of 12 luxury double rooms with en suite facilities
- Safe, private surroundings, ideal for rehabilitation and recovery
- Highly successful, proven therapeutic programme
- Under an hour’s drive from London and 30 mins from Stansted Airport
New!…Take a virtual tour of our executive standard Newmarket clinic – see inside the clinic, lounge and dining areas, and client rooms.
Full Treatment For Full Recovery
As an organisation, we have guided many thousands of people to new and healthy lives, lives of purpose, meaning and focused direction. At our custom-built addiction clinic in Newmarket, clients can look forward to not only the best of therapeutic treatment but also the highest standards of accommodation and surroundings. We provide safe, medical detox from alcohol and drugs as well as giving people the full range of therapies needed to successfully overcome their alcohol dependance.
Abbeycare’s typical intensive treatment programme lasts 4 to 6 weeks dependent on an individual’s needs and complexity of their case. The prices for our treatment are inclusive with no hidden costs.
- Directions and map to Abbeycare Newmarket
- Therapeutic Programme
- Alcohol & Drug Detox
- Admissions and Referrals