Scotland Murdostoun Clinic
In Scotland, we are situated in Lanarkshire, located in the historical Murdostoun Castle. Constructed by the Scott family in the 15th century as one of the many buildings built as a defensive measure across the Forth and Clyde Valley, it still retains much of its original character today.
With specialist staff, facilities and therapy, there is no better addiction rehab in Scotland.
We are only 30 minutes by car from Glasgow city centre, 45 minutes from Edinburgh Airport, and less than an hour from Glasgow and Prestwick International Aiports, and we can arrange to collect clients from these locations.
Specialist Alcohol & Drug rehab in Scotland
Murdostoun is a safe tranquil and discreet environment, where you can understand your addiction in complete confidence. We help people get free from alcohol and drugs with the appropriate care and support for their situation.
- 21 exclusive use private bedrooms, all with en-suite facilities
- set in acres of beautiful countryside
- large client lounge areas, a dining room, and modern kitchen areas
- surrounded by attractive gardens with secluded seating for study and contemplation
- holistic therapy treatments such as massage and reflexology
- access to local leisure centre and spa health centre, with gym and pool
New!…Take a virtual tour of our beautiful Murdostoun Castle clinic – see inside the clinic, rooms, and more.
Click here to see inside Abbeycare Scotland.
- Directions and map to Abbeycare Murdostoun
- See inside and take the virtual tour
- Therapeutic Programme
- Alcohol & Drug Detox
- Admissions & Referrals