What We Do
At Abbeycare, we aim to provide you with a safe and discreet alcohol and substance free environment, while you get to grips with the problem of your addiction.
Here you can get free from your addiction with all the support you need. Then, in complete confidence, you can begin to make the changes you have to make to maintain an alcohol and substance free lifestyle.
To meet our aim, we work with you in the following ways:
- We promote abstinence-based recovery (in other words, you need never drink or take drugs again).
- We provide a safe and quiet environment for you to detox and get better.
- We provide a programme of recovery, whose effectiveness has been proven over a number of years.
- We offer you a high degree of personal care, and your own Key Worker.
- We help you develop a care-plan suited to your own personal needs.
- We help you rediscover the good things about yourself, because we know it is not easy to endure alcohol and substance problems without being hard on yourself.
- We help you get stronger, physically and emotionally, by helping you take charge of your own future.
- We show you how to build a support-network, which can sustain you in recovery.
The service we provide is regularly evaluated and reviewed by The Care Inspectorate in order to ensure that we maintain a high standard of professional care.